Beginning January 1, 2021
RB Digital is being phased out and we will begin using PressReader for our digital magazines. The easy to use free app can be downloaded from the App store or the Google Play store. PressReader is aDigital newsstand featuring 7000+ of the world’s most popular newspapers & magazines. Download here
Auto-Renewal is coming in January. All eligibile items will automatically renew approximately three days before they are due. Items NOT eligible for auto-renewal are items with holds, ILL items and patrons who have exceeded the fine threshold. You will receive an email 1 – 3 days prior to the due dates outlining what items have been renewed and what their new due dates are. Items that are not renewed will be listed with the reason. Questions? Call the library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The all new MAIN app is here! Download it today to access your library account on the go! Full access to the library catalog, downloadable resources and more! Downloads available for iOs and Android here
Welcome back to In-Library Browsing & Checkout by appointment.
We are currently taking 15-minute appointments for browsing in the main areas of the Library and the children’s room as well as 30-minute computer appointments. Patrons can book their own appointments by using the button below or calling the Library at 973-627-6555.
We continue to offer Curbside Pickup of holds for patrons who prefer this method of accessing library services. Hours for Curbside Pickup will be identical to our In-Library appointment hours, with the exception of weekday evenings, when Curbside will end at 7 pm.
Please continue to place holds for Curbside Pickup using the Library Catalog, calling us, or using our Reader Request Forms. More info below:
Call us during business hours at 973-627-6555 to request an item.
Not sure what you want? Check out our brand-new Reader Request Forms! We can help select Denville Library items for you to pick up. Please use the buttons below:
Want to browse before you come to the Library for your appointment or before placing holds? Use these buttons to view Book Cover Carousels! You’ll click on the book covers to see more information. We continually update the carousels, so please continue to check back.
Have you been enjoying our outdoor Pop-Up Library? We have, too! We will resume Pop-Up Libraries in the spring.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Please click below for specific procedures and FAQs (updated 10-22-2020).
Need a library card to access our digital content or check out library materials? We can set you up online! Please fill out this form and we will be in touch shortly.
How does it work?
- Send your print job to the library. Wait for a confirmation email.
- Come to the library and call (973)-627-6555. Let the library know you are here to pickup a printout.
- Give the Library your spot number, last name and email address. Open your trunk.
- Library staff will print your printjob and bring it out to your car.
- There is NO charge at this time but printing is limited to 5 pages per day and only black and white
Three ways to PRINT
- send an email with your document as an ATTACHMENT to: email@example.com
- Please note: The e-mail must have a subject line or else the job will not go through. This is a recent change via PrinterOn for security concerns. Updated 10/19/2020
- Upload your document(s) to this URL: http://printeron.net/main/denville-township
- Use the mobile app! Download the PRINTERON app in the Android and iOS app stores.
To print from the mobile app:
Service begins on Monday, August 10, 2020.
For more information or assistance with sending your print jobs please call the Library at 973-627-6555.
- Imagine That! – Read more about their procedures here.
- Storm King Art Center – Read more about their procedure here.
- Morris Museum – Read more about their procedures here.
- Montclair Art Museum – Read more about their procedures here.
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – Read more about their procedures here. Click here to request time tickets from The Intrepid. you MUST also request the Museum Pass from the Library for the same day. IMPORTANT NOTE: Closing January 4 – Late March 2021
- USS Constitution – Read more about their procedures here.
To reserve library passes to please call the library at 973-627-6555 and refer to this page for our policies.