The Denville Library is excited to announce our newest additions to the Library’s collection, The Library of Things. The Library of Things is a non-traditional collection of items that you can try rather than buy! Some of these items are things you may only use once or they may be something that after trying you will want to purchase for yourself. Either way the Denville Library is happy to help you along the way.
Things are divided into four broad categories: Technology, Home, Hobbies and Games. Examples of items that can be borrowed are: A mini projector, a stud finder, the game Exploding Kittens and a VHS to DVD convertor kit. Items are available to check out at the Library. Please ask at a service desk for assistance. Additional items will be added. If you have a suggestion of an item to be added, please let us know!
All items are available for Denville Cardholders (18+) in good standing to borrow for fourteen (14) days. Descriptions of all items can be found in the library catalog www.catalog.mainlib.org In order to borrow an item, a Lending Agreement must be signed. Replacement costs vary for items, please see Circulation Desk for more information.
Need a library card to access our digital content or check out library materials? We can set you up online! Please fill out this form and we will be in touch shortly.
How does it work?
- Send your print job to the library. Wait for a confirmation email.
- Come to the library and call (973)-627-6555. Let the library know you are here to pickup a printout.
- Give the Library your spot number, last name and email address. Open your trunk.
- Library staff will print your printjob and bring it out to your car.
- There is NO charge at this time but printing is limited to 5 pages per day and only black and white
Three ways to PRINT
- send an email with your document as an ATTACHMENT to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: The e-mail must have a subject line or else the job will not go through. This is a recent change via PrinterOn for security concerns. Updated 10/19/2020
- Upload your document(s) to this URL: http://printeron.net/main/denville-township
- Use the mobile app! Download the PRINTERON app in the Android and iOS app stores.
To print from the mobile app:
Service begins on Monday, August 10, 2020.
For more information or assistance with sending your print jobs please call the Library at 973-627-6555.