The Denville Public Library offers museum passes FREE of charge to Denville Residents to the following museums:
- Imagine That!!! – admission for up to four (4) people – Reopening June 27. Read more here
- The Intrepid Sea and Air Space Museum – admission for up to six (6) people – CLOSED
- The Morris Museum – admission for two (2) adults and three (3) children ages 3 – 18 – CLOSED
- Storm King Art Center – admision for two (2) adults and four (4) children under the age of 18 – Reopening July 15. Read more here
- USS Constitution Museum – admission for up to nine (9) people. Located in Boston, Massachusetts – CLOSED
Frequently Asked Questions
Who may borrow a pass?
Adults with a Denville Library card in good standing with no outstanding fines or fees may borrow Museum passes. Passes can only be picked up by the person who made the reservation. Passes may not be picked up by other family members. Museum reservation form must be filled out at the Denville Public Library by the Denville Library Cardholder.
Passes are loaned for three days. One pass per household at any given time. Passes may NOT be renewed.
How Do I reserve a pass?
Call or come into the Denville Library and stop at the Circulation Desk. You must have your Library Card present to reserve a pass.
How often may I reserve a pass?
You may reserve one pass per museum per 30 day period. During Denville School vacation periods you may be limited to a maximum number of pass reservations during a specific week. Only one pass may be reserved per family for the same day.
Can I cancel my reservation
Pass reservations may be canceled up to one day in advance over the phone or in person. If a pass has already been picked up, it must be returned to the Denville Public Library upon cancelling the reservation.
When may I pick up my reserved pass?
You may pick up your pass either the day before your reservation or the day of your reservation. You MUST have your library card in order to pick up a museum pass.
When and how must I return a pass?
Museum Passes must be returned to the Denville Library on the next day that the Library is open. Passes may NOT be left in the book drop. Museum passes must be handed to a staff member.
What if I return it late or if I lose it?
If passes are not returned on time, the fine per day is $5.00. In the case of a lost pass, patrons will be charged for a new pass at the current rate of membership.
What passes are available?
- Imagine That!!! – admission for up to four (4) people. Open Tuesday – Sunday. Closed Mondays.
- The Intrepid Sea and Air Space Museum – admission for up to six (6) people. Open 7 days a week.
- The Morris Museum – admission for two (2) adults and three (3) children ages 3 – 18.
- Storm King Art Center – admision for two (2) adults and four (4) children under the age of 18
- USS Constitution Museum – admission for up to nine (9) people. Located in Boston, Massachusetts.
What do passes cover?
Passes cover admission fees but not special events/exhibits. Please call the museum for specifics.
Have more questions? Call the Library at 973-627-6555.