Borrow ebooks and audiobooks with the 3M Cloud Library. The app is available in the Apple App Store, Google Play, NOOK Storefront, Kindle Fire and PC or Mac 3M Cloud Library Apps. This app is easily accessible from many devices.
Introducing our own private cloud exclusively for Denville patrons!
Here’s what you get using our private cloud:
- Priority access to our private collection of ebooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading.
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Download the 3M Cloud Library application if you have not done so already
- You can log in on your computer via this link
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in
- When selecting your library, choose Denville instead of MAIN
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You now have the privilege to use our private cloud.
NOTE: Your holds and items checked out from the MAIN cloud will not transfer to your Denville cloud. You may still access those items by logging out of Denville and logging back in to MAIN.
To visit the 3M Cloud Library website from your device, use the simple and short URL: ebooks.3m.com!
Note: If you are using the Kindle Fire, you may have to do a few extra steps before you can use the 3M Cloud Library. Click here for a detailed step-by-step explanation with pictures!