➡️➡️➡️ Now through April 30th, all MAIN member library patrons will be able to check out up to 10 eAudio / eBook items in the Cloud Library instead of the customary three. This service is available remotely 24/7. Through at least April 30th, your current fine balance or library card expiration date will not affect this service.
You can borrow ebooks and audiobooks with the Cloud Library. The app is available in the Apple App Store, Google Play, NOOK Storefront, Kindle Fire and is also available for PC and Mac. The app is easily accessible from many devices.
Introducing our own private cloud exclusively for Denville patrons!
Here’s what you get using our private cloud:
- Priority access to our private collection of ebooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Download the Cloud Library app if you have not done so already.
- You can log in on your computer via this link. Click here for a short video tutorial.
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in.
- When selecting your library, choose Denville instead of MAIN.
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin. NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- You now have access to our private cloud.
How do I download the app?