How does it work?
- Send your print job to the library. Wait for a confirmation email.
- Come to the library and call (973)-627-6555. Let the library know you are here to pickup a printout.
- Give the Library your spot number, last name and email address. Open your trunk.
- Library staff will print your printjob and bring it out to your car.
- There is NO charge at this time but printing is limited to 5 pages per day and only black and white
Three ways to PRINT
- send an email with your document as an ATTACHMENT to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: The e-mail must have a subject line or else the job will not go through. This is a recent change via PrinterOn for security concerns. Updated 10/19/2020
- Upload your document(s) to this URL: http://printeron.net/main/denville-township
- Use the mobile app! Download the PRINTERON app in the Android and iOS app stores.
To print from the mobile app:
Service begins on Monday, August 10, 2020.
For more information or assistance with sending your print jobs please call the Library at 973-627-6555.